- How can I update my account information?
Login to your account and look for the “Edit” button to update the appropriate information. If you have trouble completing this online, Contact Us and we can be of assistance.
- Do you keep my billing information and email address private?
Yes, we do not share your information with anyone.
- I noticed an error on the website, who should I tell?
Please email don@SWFlorist.com with a subject line: “Error on your website”, and let us know which page the error is on. Please be as specific as possible.
- I like what I see, what is the best way to place an order?
The best way to place an order is to use our website and add items into your cart before checking out. If you want to place on order via phone, Contact Us and we can be of assistance.
- What’s the best time frame to place my order?
If you placed you order before 5 pm EST, it will go out next day delivery. If your order is received after 5 pm EST, we will ship it the day after next. Our website is kept up to date with real time inventory, and the most optimal time to place an order is 9 am – 4 pm. * 4 pm - 6 pm are highest demand hours and supplies run out very quickly during these hours.
- How can I be sure you received my order?
You will receive an email confirmation letting you know that your order has been received. If we have any questions about your order, we will contact you directly to confirm.
- Is it possible to cancel an order?
See our Terms here.
- Is it possible to make changes to my order?
See our Terms here.
- Would you allow me to customize my order?
Customization is the name of our game - we are all about customization. Some wholesalers strive on selling case lots (which is nice and efficient), but our leverage is in customizing orders. Example: 1 bunch baby’s breath, 25 stems of freedom roses, 4 bunches of baker fern.
- How do I pay for my flowers (what type of payments can I make)?
You pay for your flowers during the checkout process using a debit or credit card; we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- I think I’ve been charged twice, how do I get a refund?
If you believe you have been charged twice, please Contact Us with your order number and we can be of assistance.
- What’s the best way for me to shop on your site?
Browse our products and when you find something you like, add it to your cart. Once you have completed your shopping, click on My Cart and proceed with your checkout.
- Will you provide samples to me?
Samples are on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to email@example.com to discuss details.
- Can you do arrangements for me?
We currently do not offer arrangements as part of our service.
- Are my orders really 100% guaranteed?
Yes, we stand behind our orders and believe in total customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, please Contact Us and we can be of assistance. We are required by all of our vendors to have pictures of insufficient product in order to receive our credits. You must text or email your SWF representative the insufficient product picture(s). Our company policy is a 24-hour return/guarantee.
- 16. What happens if you run out of flowers?
We receive products on a daily basis, so if you are looking for a specific product that you cannot find on our site, please Contact Us with the specific product name, quantity and date you wish to receive the product. We will do our best to make it happen.
- Are the flowers you send me the exact color I see online?
Due to the unique settings in computer’s browsers, when it comes to color, we do not like to say the color will be the exact same but it will be very close.
- Do my flowers come shipped using water tubes?
Only dendrobium and cybidium orchids come shipped with water tubes. The majority of our products do not come shipped with water tubes. Industry best practices have proven that cut, dry packed flowers, and in a slightly dehydrated state sustain a longer life expectancy. Water tubes/Percona packed flowers are what we call “on the move flowers” or advancing to the end of their life at a more rapid pace.
- How long should my flowers last if I care for them properly?
Due to the many variables, such as season, product, environment being shipped to, etc., it is impossible to answer this question. If you have a specific question about a specific plant or flower, Contact Us and we can research further for you.
- Are the flowers you send me the same quality as I would get from my local wholesale florist?
Yes, or better quality. We take great pride in not only delivering quality products but also building lasting relationships with all of our customers. We source only the best products.
- Do the flowers you send me go through a quality assurance test?
Yes, the qualities of your flowers are inspected upon arrival to SWF, and a second inspection occurs when our packing teams process your order.