Welcome to SWFlorist.com, we appreciate you being here!
You are validating your acceptance and acknowledgement of our terms, once you decide to purchase and/or use flowers from SWFlorist.com
If you would like to cancel an order, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject CANCEL ORDER # (include your order number), and in the body of the email include what you want to cancel. Or, you can call us at 1-800-355-4688.
SWFlorist.com’s cancellation policy states that no cancelations will be accepted within 7 business days of scheduled delivery date, and there is a 15% surcharge for all cancelled orders.
* As part of our policy, we will need to speak with the person who placed the order over the phone to confirm cancellation.
Changes to an Order
If you would like to change your flower order, please contact us 7 days prior to scheduled delivery date, otherwise we might not be able to make changes to an order without advanced, sufficient notice. There is a $10 fee to change the scheduled delivery date, and please remember it is not guaranteed.
Complaints & Claims
If you are not satisfied with your flower shipment, please call Schaefer Wholesale Florist IMMEDIATELY after opening your boxes at 1-800-355-4688, and send an email to email@example.com. All complaints must be communicated verbally and accompanied with digital pictures indicating all the flowers within 24 hours of receipt of the product, or your claim will not be accepted and no refund will be granted. In order for us to process your claim, we will request digital pictures and/or return of the product (for quality inspection). We cannot guarantee color tone matches, as flowers are a natural product and vary in color from season to season.
It is the responsibility of the customer to properly care for flowers and SWFlorist.com is not liable for products mishandled by customers.
SWFlorist.com recommends to our customer, or a representative, to be present for delivery since a signature may or may not be required at the time of delivery of your products.
SWFlorist.com is not responsible for stolen or lost packages, damage to products as a result of prolonged travel times caused by the customer not being present, damage to the products as a result of being left in inclement weather, FedEx delays, delays as a result of Customs and Agricultural inspections, or acts of God.
Site Content and Product Descriptions
SWFlorist.com attempts to be as accurate as possible; however, SWFlorist.com does not warrant that content of the site or product descriptions is accurate, current, complete, or error-free.
Copyright, Trademarks, Patents, License and Site Access
All content included on SWFlorist.com’s site, including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, images, button icons, logos, digital downloads, audio clips, data compilations, and software, is the property of SWFlorist.com.
Passwords & Security
When you place an order on SWFlorist.com, the credit card number you submit is encrypted over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL). Although we take serious efforts to safeguard your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of the information we receive because no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secured.
SWFlorist.com requires a registration and login process in order to process orders and access accounts. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user ID, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID.
Consent, Site Policies, Modifications, and Severability
What information does SWFlorist.com collect?
As we conduct business, we collect required personal information about out customers because such information is essential in order to complete your order.
This includes your name, credit card number or account number, shipping and billing address, telephone number, and email address.
SWFlorist.com collects several types of personal information during the course of your order and they are described below.
- Information You Give Us: We retain any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information provided to confirm and process your order, respond to your request, notify you of order unavailability and shipping delays, which allows us to improve our services and expand our products. Basically, information that you provide allows for SWFlorist.com to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: We automatically receive and retain certain types of information whenever you visit our website. Like many sites, type of browser, your IP address, and the website from which you originated your visit are recorded automatically.
- Information from Other Sources: As you purchase our products and use our services, you may provide us with additional information. You may provide us with a user name, password, and/or response to a secret question. You may also provide information in response to surveys we conduct. You may also provide us with information any time you communicate with a customer sales representative. Any information connected directly to your identity is protected under this Policy.
- Additionally, we collect information on data you submit about other individuals. This information includes the name and address of the recipient of the order. Please note that you are responsible for the submission, processing and transfer of all information submitted about third parties.
How do we use the information we collect?
SWFlorist.com guarantees the security of your online order. All personal and financial information will be kept private and used solely for the purposes of completing your order. WE DO NOT SHARE EMAIL ADDRESSES, OR ANY FORM OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES. We do, however, reserve the right to disclose information in response to legal processes and law enforcement requests, when deemed appropriate and necessary.
We may combine information we collect from you to enhance your shopping experience in the following ways:
- To confirm your order verbally (if there is suspected discrepancies in purchasing information)
- To administer surveys, promotions, or other related tools
- To personalize your shopping experience to better serve you
- To provide you with better customer service when it comes to your requests
- To identify you when you contact us
- To process your transactions
- To notify you of change in delivery dates or product unavailability
- To allow us to deliver product offerings to you that you are most interested in
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you are no longer interested in receiving these emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe/opt-out